Comprehensive health cover including all types of cancer, Covid-19 and other pandemics.
Guaranteed renewal until 99 years old.
Worldwide coverage for planned treatments abroad and emergencies while travelling.
Coverage up to 50m THB per year with high IPD room per day and not limited to Standard Room.
Insured by Navakij with 89 years of experience in insurance.
|Benefits Highlights||Plan 1||Plan 2||Plan 3|
|Annual Limit||10,000,000 THB||30,000,000 THB||50,000,000 THB|
|Hospital Room & Board||12,000 THB||15,000 THB||20,000 THB|
|Intensive Care Unit (ICU)|
|Emergency treatment within 24h following an accident|
|Rehabilitation expenses after an inpatient stay per admission||10,000 THB||30,000 THB||30,000 THB|
|Reconstructive surgery following accident|
|Psychiatric treatment (Inpatient) - 10 months waiting period||Not covered||Paid in full up to 15 days||Paid in full up to 20 days|
|Treatment of conditions resulting from congenital abnormalities - 10 months waiting period||100,000 THB||300,000 THB||600,000 THB|
|Worldwide emergency coverage||THB 2,500,000 per trip up to 90 days (180 days per year max)||THB 7,500,000 per trip up to 90 days (180 days per year max)||THB 8,000,000 per trip up to 90 days (180 days per year max)|
• Elective treatments are covered in the Zone of Coverage to be chosen by the Applicant between:
Zone A: worldwide excluding USA
Zone B: worldwide excluding USA, Canada, Switzerland, Israel, Japan, Hong Kong, Bahamas, China
Zone C: worldwide excluding USA, Canada, Switzerland, Israel, Japan, Hong Kong, Bahamas, China, Russia, United Kingdom, Singapore, Taiwan, Brazil
• Pre-existing conditions are not covered.
• All applicants must fill out a medical questionnaire, some additional medical information may be requested.
• Waiting periods apply to certain benefits as per the terms and conditions of the insurance policy.
• Some occupations cannot apply to Prime such as (but not limited to): medical professionals, professional athletes, policemen and other high-risk professions.
(This is a non exhaustive list, please refer to the original Policy Wording for full list of exclusions)
1. Injuries sustained during the commitment of a serious crime or while being arrested or evading capture.
2. Injuries that occur while engaging in motor racing, boat racing, horse racing, ski racing (including Jet skis), skating competition, boxing, parachuting/skydiving, using or racing with a paramotor, gliding, boarding or descending or travelling in a hot air balloon, bungee jumping, diving with air tanks and underwater breathing equipment.
3. War, invasion, acts on foreign enemies, war-like acts whether declared or not, civil war, revolution, insurrection, civil commotion, population rising against the government, riot, strike, coup, declaration of martial law; or any event which led to the declaration or upholding of martial law.
5. Radiation or radioactive transmission from nuclear fuels or from any nuclear waste due to the combustion of nuclear fuel and from any form of nuclear disintegration.
6. Injuries resulting from consequences of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Free look period:
The policy holder has a 15 days free look period (from the day the policy is received) during which they have the right to cancel their policy, in accordance to the terms and conditions of their policy. The paid premium will be returned to the policy holder after deducting any claimed cost under the policy.
Applicants should study the terms and conditions of the insurance policy before purchasing.
“PRIME” is the marketing name for plans under the Health and Accident Insurance Luma Asia Care Personal Policy insured by Navakij Insurance.
Enquire for PRIME Health Insurance
Enquire via chat
Chat with us on Line
This page is for informational purposes only and is not an insurance contract. “PRIME” is the marketing name for plans under the Health and Accident Insurance Luma Asia Care Personal Policy insured by Navakij Insurance.
Full details of coverage and exclusions are specified in the insurance Policy Wording.