|Maternity Insurance Packages||Maternity Package 1||Maternity Package 2|
|Pregnancy and normal childbirth (10 month waiting period)||THB 200,000||THB 300,000|
|Neonatal care with 25 days of birth (10 month waiting period)||THB 20,000||THB 30,000|
|Complications from pregnancy and childbirth (10 month waiting period)||THB 1,000,000||THB 1,000,000|
|Inpatient Annual Limit||5,000,000 THB per year||5,000,000 THB per year|
|Room and Board not limited to Standard Room||5,000 THB per day|
Nursing fees paid in full
|5,000 THB per day|
Nursing fees paid in full
|ICU||Paid in Full up to 5,000,000 THB per year||Paid in Full up to 5,000,000 THB per year|
|Outpatient medical expenses for injuries within 24h from accidents||Paid in Full up to 5,000,000 THB per year||Paid in Full up to 5,000,000 THB per year|
|Day care treatment (medical expenses not requiring overnight hospital stay)||Paid in Full up to 5,000,000 THB per year||Paid in Full up to 5,000,000 THB per year|
|Outpatient Benefits||40,000 THB per year with 50% co-pay||40,000 THB per year with 50% co-pay|
|24/7 Medical Emergency Hotline|
|Second Medical Opinion|
|Medical Referral Services|
|Claim online with Luma Mobile Application|
Age: Up to 70 years old.
Nationality: Residents of Thailand (both Thai and foreigners) for at least 180 days per year.
Excluded Occupation: Medical professionals, professional athletes, policemen and other high-risk professions (non-exhaustive list).
• Elective treatments are covered worldwide except in the following countries: USA, Canada, Switzerland, Israel, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Bahamas, Russia, UK, Singapore, Brazil.
• Pre-existing conditions are not covered.
• All applicants must fill out a medical questionnaire, some additional medical information may be requested.
• Waiting periods apply to certain benefits as per the terms and conditions of the insurance policy.
• Some occupations cannot apply to Hi5 such as (but not limited to): medical professionals, professional athletes, policemen and other high-risk professions.
(This is a non exhaustive list, please refer to the original Policy Wording for full list of exclusions)
Free look period:
The policy holder has a 15 days free look period (from the day the policy is received) during which they have the right to cancel their policy, in accordance to the terms and conditions of their policy. The paid premium will be returned to the policy holder after deducting any claimed cost under the policy.
Applicants should study the terms and conditions of the insurance policy before purchasing.
“Hi5” is the marketing name for plans under the Health and Accident Insurance Luma Asia Care Personal Policy insured by Navakij Insurance.
Chat with us on Line
Discover LUMA Health Insurance plans for Children