The Partner Development Executive is responsible for driving and assisting business through intermediaries to ensure the channel team meets or exceeds revenue targets, by developing new channel of distribution (prospection), supporting, assisting, and training current contracted intermediaries and brokers to sell and promote LUMA products. He/She would also need to ensure a fast and efficient support service on a day-to-day basis to all intermediaries working with Luma.
- • Prospect, identify and develop new channel of distribution to increase the volume of Channel Sales Team. (Generate leads, cold call prospective partners, attend networking event)
• Establish positive working relationships with new and existing intermediaries by maintaining a high level of satisfaction with LUMA’s procedures and service.
• Achieve established sales goals by supporting and assisting contracted intermediaries and brokers to sell and promote LUMA products for new and renewal clients.
• Maintain current knowledge of competitive products and healthcare economic trends to be able to discuss and provide input to intermediaries and your management.
• Successfully coordinate, communicate, and resolve complaints, objections involving intermediary activity.
• Act as a liaison between intermediaries and internal operations team.
• Evaluate, accomplish, and develop professional sales presentations for intermediaries selling LUMA product such as product training or promotion launch.
• Complete required reports, documentation, and updates on a timely basis.
• Inform your management regarding the feedbacks of intermediaries on product and process.
• Complete monthly reports on the new and renewal policies enrolled under your responsibilities.
Qualifications / Experience / Skills
- • A degree or equivalent experience is strongly preferred.
• Strong sales experience (minimum 3 years).
• Confident and success driven; ability to influence and persuade.
• Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with partners.
• Excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates.
• A flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Must be detailed orientated, quick learner and a self-starter.
• Excellent verbal/written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Fluent English and Vietnamese mandatory, French a plus, other foreign languages welcome.
• Knowledge of insurance a plus.