At Luma, we strive to give access to the right information to our members.
We try to be as updated as possible but might encounter some delays. Please note this page is for informational purpose only. We strongly encourage you to double check with your respective embassy in your country of residence.
Last update: May 19, 2022
2. Provide a certificate of vaccination with two or more doses, with your latest dose administered at least 14 days before traveling.
4. If you are not fully vaccinated, you are required to undergo quarantine for five days, and take a PCR test on arrival and another on the fourth day, at your expense.
5. Some travelers are required to apply for a visa in advance. Please check with the embassy or your travel provider before traveling.
6. Download the PeduliLindungi app, where you can verify the vaccination status.
7. If you are presenting Covid-19 symptoms upon arrival, you are required to take a PCR test.
2. Provide a certificate (in English) to show a negative COVID-19 PCR test result. The certificate must be issued 48 hours before your departure at the latest.
3. Provide a doctor’s letter explaining the reason for the traveler’s inability to administer the vaccine. This letter has to be permitted by the Indonesian health authority.
4. Undergo quarantine for 5 days upon arrival.
5. Take a PCR Test upon arrival at your expense.
If you test positive for COVID-19 upon arrival or during the trip, you will be taken to a designated medical facility. You will be responsible for the expenses.
If you are asymptomatic or have mild symptoms, you will be taken to an isolation facility for 10 days, where you will be tested again on the 5th or 6th day.
If you have severe symptoms, you’ll be taken to a hospital for treatment. It is recommended to get a clarification from your place of accommodation.