- Performs a variety of general finance and accounting tasks.
- Prepares daily finance operation transactions e.g., documents checking, data key-in, invoices issuance, collection, payment, and other related AP & AR duties as assigned to handle.
- Ensures receivable and payable are compliance with policies and procedures.
- Follows up outstanding AR, collect and allocate payment with clients and brokers.
- Performs account reconciliations bank and premium received.
- Disburses petty cash by recording and verifying documents.
- Maintains accounting general ledgers by verifying and posting accounting transactions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing business information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications / Experience / Skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Management or related fields.
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience (Insurance background is a plus)
- Knowledge of general accounting principals
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
Core competencies required:
Function competencies required:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Organizational skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Sense of urgency